New PS4 League - Fantasy Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Now that we are in full Madden swing BlackPaw and I have asked for permission to start another PS4 league.

Our concept is as follows;
  • Same gameplay rules as those used across PX1.
  • Fantasy Draft with most recent roster
  • 32 round USER draft, after that SIM draft
  • USERs will be required to be available for the draft. Depending on how many coaches we can get, it could range anywhere from 2-3 hours.
  • You are required to draft all of your starters within the 32 picks. This will insure you have a complete team prior to the CPU fill ins as well as avoid teams stacking up "Trade Bait".
  • Ideally depending on # of users, we'd like to spread everyone out among the divisions. Hopefully this will increase the chances of USER vs USER playoffs.
  • 24-36 hour advance since most of the games will be CPU. Special extensions can be granted for USER/USER games.
  • No extra content required. We would prefer that you concentrate you efforts for content to your Signature or VIP league.

We will use this thread as the sign up list. Please keep in mind that the critical qualification is that you can be available for the draft. We can do the draft most evenings around 6/7 PM CST until 11+/- PM CST. The weekends are also a good option but members seem to be running in 7 different ways on the weekends. If we are in a draft and time becomes a concern, we can cut to 26-28 rounds.

We are looking to start fairly soon. I think 6 coaches should be sufficient to start. I wouldn't be opposed to Coaches who can't attend the draft to take over a CPU drafted team pre-season week 1.

Please post if you are interested and also if you prefer Weekday evening or Weekend draft.

Confirmed List
  1. Paytonno1son (Weekday or Weekend) - Teams: No preference
  2. BlackPaw (Weekday) - Teams: Chargers, Skins, Colts, 49ers
  3. Tigers20 (Weekday) - Teams: Panthers, Bills, Cardinals
  4. priestmvp (Tenative) - Teams: Jags, Seahawks, Steelers, Saints
  5. Glen Cieske (Weekday) - Teams: Surprise
  6. Bears4Life (Weekday, after 7CST) - Teams: Ravens, Patriots, Seahawks, Cowboys, Titans
  7. Golancer_2nr (?) - Teams:
  8. ACH_Bucks (Weekday) - Teams: Panthers, Texans, Bengals

Spayer419 BlackPaw NightHawkTH32 Konvict27 ACH_Bucks zbenjamin85 Ninersfan8052 woodsmall12 majesty95 Glen Cieske Xxclaywilliamxx Colefolks319 georgiafan pack1797 cnorys4 Kwarren3 rkjones217 Tigers20 NaughtyNitemare bahamut_7769 doubles87 Bears4Life_615 DVDUBYA Croutard Jukemwr21 darkchild32t priestmvp Studley021 kmonte_88 dspbuckle Mathishard13

Last edited:
B

BlackPaw

Of course I am in, I would actually prefer weekday draft.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
It sounds like a lot of fun but I will have to pass as I am doing this vip league plus a offline league and still haven't had time to start up my NBA2K leagues.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll be honest, Id like to be a part of this, but I'm so consumed with three leagues right now that's I don't have time to get the RedZone broadcasts and live play-by-play running like we want. So it wouldn't be smart of me to dilute my time any more.

B

BlackPaw

Thanks for the invite guys but I'm all about sim and a fantasy draft just doesn't do it for me sorry. Good luck though.
Just look at it like an opportunity to build a "sim" team as you see it. Everything else is the same! No worries though.

bahamut_7769

Starter
Can I make a suggestion for this? Since potentially most game are going to be CPU vs User could we put the difficulty to pro instead of all-pro cause if it's all-pro Im not going to win shark

Status
Not open for further replies.