Not open for further replies.

J_Krout10

Prospect
Name:jared Krout
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:J_Krout10
Time Zone:Eastern
Typical availability (for games):eek:n PS4 at least 3 hours a day

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
No I haven't I have been looking for one, since I play madden so much
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
Because I enjoy playing madden and I play it a lot

PastorsChild

Prospect
Name: Jamal
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: PastorsChild
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games):
any... unemployed at the moment... haha

What was the last Madden game that you played?
a h2h about 2 hours ago
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
definitely until next release
No. Im just now finding out about online connected franchise
Im a dedicated , sim gamer... my h2h is 93-72... im in the top 12%... run a totally sim style game... would love to be apart of a sim league with rules. If anyone knows any please let me know

mkhitz

Prospect
Michael Hitz
35yo
Xbox 1
GT: mazieandblue63
Mountain Time Zone
Evenings

Madden 16
Until next release
Yes- multiple user leagues, all sim style no CPU trading allowed
I should be considered cause I am now bored with seeing users draft 95 speed WR and move them to TE, spam the same phony motion plays and not get booted.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Michael Hitz
35yo
Xbox 1
GT: mazieandblue63
Mountain Time Zone
Evenings

Madden 16
Until next release
Yes- multiple user leagues, all sim style no CPU trading allowed
I should be considered cause I am now bored with seeing users draft 95 speed WR and move them to TE, spam the same phony motion plays and not get booted.

Hey man thanks for your interest. I'm not sure if anyone got back to you. If nobody did I'd like to apologize for that.

We currently do not have an X1 league. Check back with us as we would be open to having one in the future if we can find the right people to participate.

Zagome

Prospect
Name: Mikel
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Zagome
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): I usually have 2-3 days off of work per week and I'm always available at night.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16, about 20 minutes ago. Lol
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I've played in two.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I should be considered because I have a lot of time on my hands so I can play my games and I abide by all rules that are set in place for me. I am very competitive but can give my opponent props if I do lose to them. I just want to win and have fun.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Start with filling out the questions above, reading the rules closely, then after that we will get a few practice games in vs vet members and we will see if we think you are a good fit.

Piz82

Prospect
Name: Matt
PSN ID: Eagle--DX
Time Zone: Mountain
Typical availability (for games):
M-F: 9:30pm - 1:30am MST
Saturday: Anytime
Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm MST

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, 1, private sim league (only a couple human players)
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Looking for a realistic football experience, always finish games and am reliable to play during posted times above. This groups looks to have built a great thing. Would love to be a part of it.

Dues21

Prospect
Name: Daniel Copenhaver
System: PS4
PSN ID: DUESABSCONDITUS1
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability: MON-FRI 430PM-800PM (PST) SAT-SUN UNLIMITED FREE TIME. VERY FLEXIBLE

What was the last Madden game that you played: MADDEN 16
How long do you typically play Madden for: UNTIL NEXT RELEASE
Have you ever played in a league before? Yes I run a page on facebook called Madden Fight Club. Im currently taking a vacation from that. I just want to play and not worry about other members. we are 500 strong. it will be a long vacation lol
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I know what it takes to be apart of something bigger then yourself. its about the community and its members. yes Im also a little older then the average player but with that said, I have grinded my grind to the point i have nothing else to prove. Im loyal to the end and currently serving my country with 17 yrs honorable.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Name: Daniel Copenhaver
System: PS4
PSN ID: DUESABSCONDITUS1
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability: MON-FRI 430PM-800PM (PST) SAT-SUN UNLIMITED FREE TIME. VERY FLEXIBLE

What was the last Madden game that you played: MADDEN 16
How long do you typically play Madden for: UNTIL NEXT RELEASE
Have you ever played in a league before? Yes I run a page on facebook called Madden Fight Club. Im currently taking a vacation from that. I just want to play and not worry about other members. we are 500 strong. it will be a long vacation lol
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I know what it takes to be apart of something bigger then yourself. its about the community and its members. yes Im also a little older then the average player but with that said, I have grinded my grind to the point i have nothing else to prove. Im loyal to the end and currently serving my country with 17 yrs honorable.

Welcome man! I am 38 and pack1797 is right about the same. Our league is a mix of late 20's and 30's/early-40's. You will fit in perfectly here! We also understand needing a break lol. It definitely happens. Glad to have you here!

TheNatural

Contributor
Name: The Natural
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Will PM Commish/League Members
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Evenings after 8PM during weekdays. Weekends Open.

What was the last Madden game that you played? M92-M16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Full year, until next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Too many too count. NSFL,Reddit Leagues,etc
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Veteran sim gamer that brings a lot to the table.

Justb3r3al

Contributor
Name: Calvin Kelly
System (Xbox One or PS4): Ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: JustBeReal0528
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): 8pm-12am

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I have run my own private leagues with friends and co-workers...Too time consuming to run by myslef...
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I can contribute to the community. I am good about writing articles that make sense for my team and I like to get creative using twitter as my announcement board as an Owner. I can help create immersion and I take care of my team. Im not a guy who would lose every game of the season just for the number 1 overall draft pick. I enjoy competition and guys strategizing against each other. Id be a great addition to the lg.

JustInTime952

Contributor
Name: Justin Akins
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: JustInTime952
Time Zone: CST
Typical availability (for games): After 5PM CST

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) August to August

Yes. Currently apart of 516 Legends and the Madden Gridiron Series.

Active, veteran simulation style Madden player looking for an active sim league to join through the summer months and beyond in Madden 16. I also have an active twitch account that has archived streams from current leagues that I am currently apart of. View it here: www.twitch.tv/JustInTime952. Would prefer to take over a rebuilding franchise. For scheduling scrimmages, I can best be reached through the groupMe app (JustInTime952), OperationSports (JustInTime952), or on XBOX Live.

Sonics25

Prospect
Name: Josh
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Waze
Time Zone: pacific
Typical availability (for games): Work full time including weekends but can make most days work.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16, ran a couple leagues with friends
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) most of time until next release or a month or up until a month prior so I don't burn myself out lol
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, many with friends and online friends, no big ones like this however, looks awesome by the way
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Friendly, reliable, interested player who will always follow through with commitments

PhinsUp305

Prospect
Name: Derrick Turner
PS4 Gamertag: Irrelevant_Gawd
TimeZone:eastern
Typical availability (for games):Madden 16 every night after 9
What was the last Madden game you played ? Madden 16 I ran a couple with some friends lasted 6 seasons
How long do you typically play madden for?:until the next release its the only game I ever play really
Have you ever played in a league before ? If so ? How many ? And which ones ?: yeah I used to have a Xbox one and played in a league called 516 legends and OBA Nation 2 big name leagues on the Onefor awhile and switched over to PS4

Why should you be considered for Madden Leagues on PX1 Sports ?:I have good sportsmanship,if I lose I just lose don't take it seriously at all,and good at scheduling a game,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.