MVP Top Three Candidates

Who do you guys want to win?

• Total voters

kyswag23

Starter
upload_2016-10-9_17-59-20.pngupload_2016-10-9_18-0-36.pngupload_2016-10-9_18-2-36.png
upload_2016-10-9_18-4-5.png

STATS

Tom Brady
QBR: 115.7
Comp: 269
Att: 377
Comp%: 71%
Yards: 3,622
Td: 36
Int: 16

Jamaal Charles
Att: 228
Avg: 89.6
Yards: 1,254
Rec/Yds: (31) 397
Td: 13

Von Miller
Tackles: 72
TFL: 14
Sacks: 18.5
Int: 1
FF: 3

It's week 15 and the MVP Race is coming to an end! Now, I'm not the type to rub it in peoples faces! But, when I said watch out for Jamaal Charles, I meant you better not take your eyes off him! This man has played his way all the way up to the #2 spot for the running moving Von Miller to #3! Tom Brady is still holding the one spot down and he very well may take the trophy home with him! In my opinion I believe that Jamaal Charles can take this thing home. The way he and the Kansas City Chiefs have been playing lately it doesn't look like they can be stopped! I want to thank you guys for tuning in and don't forget to vote above on who you think will win the MVP! Once again, I'm Kyswag23 and I appreciate you guys dropping by!

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

It's week 15 and the MVP Race is coming to an end! Now, I'm not the type to rub it in peoples faces! But, when I said watch out for Jamaal Charles, I meant you better not take your eyes off him! This man has played his way all the way up to the #2 spot for the running moving Von Miller to #3! Tom Brady is still holding the one spot down and he very well may take the trophy home with him! In my opinion I believe that Jamaal Charles can take this thing home. The way he and the Kansas City Chiefs have been playing lately it doesn't look like they can be stopped! I want to thank you guys for tuning in and don't forget to vote above on who you think will win the MVP! Once again, I'm Kyswag23 and I appreciate you guys dropping by!

What are their stats? Hard to vote without knowing that ;)