MLB The Show 14 tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwin

Starter
Hello, Anyone who would be interested in having a MLB The Show 14 tournament please post here. Would probably have one tournament a month. Depending on the amount of interest it could be a double elimination type tournament. Here are the rules for each tournament:

1. Will use Operation Sports full minor league rosters. Information found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show-rosters/ If you haven't heard of their roster it is the best out there. They include every major league player plus each teams full minor league roster. It can be found in the roster vault and newest update would be used.

2. Will use pulse pitching and only hitting option that can't be used is pure analog.

3. Please use sim play. Simply play your game like it is in real life. Use good sportsmanship.

4. Each game must be streamed live on Twitch. Each player must have a twitch account. If your internet connection is not good enough for streaming let me know and we will try to work something out. Twitch has new rules on archiving streams so please check archive streams in options and making your stream a highlight will keep it archived longer. Once you schedule a game with your opponent please post in tournament thread what time and date game will be played, and what channel game will be streamed on. That way anyone wanting to watch can tune in:)

5. Winning team must post results, and highlights video would be greatly appreciated, in the thread designated for the tournament once game is completed. This way I can keep track of tournament progress.

6. As far as disconnects, any game past the 5th inning will be considered completed. If prior to 5th game will be restarted from beginning as soon as possible. If disconnects are considered fishy or you have habitual disconnects other options may be enforced.

7. If a player signs up for tournament and then does not respond or make good faith effort to schedule game he or she will be given a loss and player attempting to schedule game will be given bye.

This rules may be amended in the future if needed but I plan on us having some good tournaments. If sign ups are good and continue that way, there may be some prizes for winners in the future:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.