Madden 17 Top 5 RBs

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Girly is probably right behind Miller. Was kind of surprised to see that myself. Not sure I agree with Bell being 3 PST higher than anyone else either. It's all subjective I guess

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Another thing on Bell it was just announced he is suspended the first 4 games so he will not even see the field till week 5.

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
Another thing on Bell it was just announced he is suspended the first 4 games so he will not even see the field till week 5.

Seems like the Steelers are going to be hurting this year.

We'll see if the stiff arm and trucking are more viable this year. I felt like last year they didn't do anything, and speed backs broke more head-on tackles than bruiser backs.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
I'm shocked Gurley isn't up there. Also a little surprising that there are only three guys at 90+ OVR. I'm real curious to see if the draft classes turn out anything other than what we see for madden 16.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So I'm looking to find the full ratings for HB Keith Marshall on the redskins can someone help me out ? He was a late round pick after dominating the combine both with power and speed and has supposedly already locked up his spot on the roster.