Madden 17 Stream Topics **POLL**

What do you want to see streamed on Madden 17? (Choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I will be able to stream the full version of Madden 17 starting on Aug 18 (THU). What would you like to see me stream? Also, what times do you prefer? I'm considering doing maybe an 8-12 hour stream on one day. So would be interested to see best times for everyone to stop by.

tehbest13

Contributor
I'd like to see some of the new additions to CFM and see them in action such as the new weekly gamplanning etc. also want to see how players progress and how much xp they get through the year. Think early afternoon and ending at night is a good time to for me to watch, Will definitely be tuning in from work!

woodsmall12

All-Star
Definitely CFM ... MUT and DC seem to be one of the same

I'm interested in game play updates:
- new animations
- New RB moves
- LB vs TE coverage esp vs corner rts
- how the new defensive plays work
- new gap assignments on DL
- CFM XP and progression
- CFM player regression year over year

8am to 4pm
Dinner
5pm to midnight
Sleep
Wash, rinse, repeat

Last edited:
evening and nighttime . say 6PM- whenever you cant stay awake any longer. I want to see franchise mode I am interested in animation improvements defensive play in the secondary DL play and OL play.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
A lot of guys wanting to see franchise. That's great and not unexpected lol. What specifically would everyone like to see? I'm thinking of doing an 8-hiur stream. Might even do a 12 if I can find enough to talk about lol

StormsWarning

Contributor
id like to see cfm and skills trainer, that is cool, midnight is rough for me, but i'll strap on my cpap mask! its a special occasion!! lol its Madden Time!