Madden 16 Top 7 MLB Ratings

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
EA, delivering us new ratings seven days a week, announced the top linebackers in Madden 16 today. The Panthers Luke Kuechly led the way at 96 overall followed by Varorro Bowman (93), Bobby Wagner (92) and Clay Matthews, Darryl Smith, Lawrence Timmons and Karlos Dansby at 90. See below for the full breakdown.

Madden 16 Top MLBs.png

LUKE KUECHLY (96 OVR)
CAROLINA PANTHERS
6’3, 238 POUNDS

Nobody runs opposing players down better than Kuechly, who brings 99 Pursuit and 98 Tackle. His coverage skills are top notch with 85 ZCV/70 MCV/72 CTH and 98 Play Recognition.

NAVORRO BOWMAN (93 OVR)
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
6’0, 242 POUNDS

After missing all of 2014, Bowman returns to a much different 49ers defense than the one he left. He brings 97 Tackle, 96 Pursuit, and 92 Block Shedding to the table as well as solid coverage with 88 Play Recognition and 82 ZCV/73 MCV.

BOBBY WAGNER (92 OVR)
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
6’0, 241 POUNDS

Starting his fourth year, Wagner is one of the best in the league with 97 Tackle. He also excels with 96 Pursuit and 90 Play Recognition. He completes the package with 85 ZCV and 70 MCV.

CLAY MATTHEWS (90 OVR)
GREEN BAY PACKERS
6’3, 255 POUNDS

The definition of a “high motor” player, Matthews transitioned from outside to inside and didn’t lose a step with 11 sacks. He’s still got it with 96 Pursuit, 90 Tackle, and 88 Play Recognition in addition to 75 ZCV/65 MCV.

DARYL SMITH (90 OVR)
BALTIMORE RAVENS
6’2, 250 POUNDS

The veteran linebacker showed up for the Ravens’ optional workouts and showed the rookies how it’s done. He has 92 Tackle, 92 Pursuit, and 95 Play Recognition along with 84 ZCV and 69 MCV.

ALSO 90 OVR
Lawrence Timmons (Pittsburgh Steelers)
Karlos Dansby (Cleveland Browns)

----------

Anything jump out at you guys? Honestly, I did not know that Matthews moved to ILB. I thought he was still a sack master on the outside. I think everything else looks pretty reasonable. Anyone that you guys think got snubbed? Will be interesting to see some of the speed ratings for these guys when they finally come out.

priestmvp

Starter
pfft not even a mention of Derrick Johnson at MLB = BS for me lol. I guess since he got injured last year all of a sudden he's not one of the best MLBs in the game.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
pfft not even a mention of Derrick Johnson at MLB = BS for me lol. I guess since he got injured last year all of a sudden he's not one of the best MLBs in the game.

Yeah I think he was a 91-92 at end of last year. Sucks he dropped even more. He's still a beast!