Madden 16 Patch 1 Details

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
For those of you who do not know yet, the first patch for Madden 16 is live on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Ea released the full details of the patch which you can find below.

GAMEPLAY
  • Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense
  • Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched
  • Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs
CONNECTED FRANCHISE
  • Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
  • Tuned regression for offensive linemen
  • Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating
  • Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts
  • Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount
  • Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
  • Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image
OTHER
  • Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop
  • Addressed general bugs and stability issues

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Have you been able to test or read anything that you are worried about ?

I have not other than the draft classes. But I was gone for awhile and need to catch up. I would think we are clear to proceed but best to let some other leagues games get played and find out for sure.

II Monarch II

Contributor
Excellent news. They came through early for everyone. I am kind of sad I won't ever see a simmed game state line where Bryce Petty has 22 rushing attempts.

Kwarren3

Starter
unfortunately guys... I've seen reports that theres still issues with lineman regressing... I've got a class till around 6 and then I can get some screeshots in here

EDIT: Good news. From the information I've gathered, its due to large sack amounts allowed by mainly LT's. Super simming seasons usually lead to high sack numbers, so hopefully with our leagues being mostly users it won't be as bad for us

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, that is the part that is hard to test. Simming and playing out all games won't give us the same results always. Hopefully they tested extensively. Unless someone finds something egregious, we will continue as planned to start up tomorrow.