Lions - Chiefs Trade

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Kansas City Chiefs - majesty95 ($8.86M cap space, $1.35M cap penalty)
Knile Davis, HB Age 23, 79 OVR, 2 yrs left, $640k and $830k, remaining salary, $240k cap penalty
Eric Berry, SS Age 26, 82 OVR, 1 yr left, $8.35M remaining salary, $0 cap penalty

Detroit Lions - BlackPaw ($27.1M cap space, $760k cap penalty)
Joique Bell, HB Age 29, 83 OVR, 2 yrs left, $2.97M and $3.35M, $2M cap penalty
Stephen Tulloch, MLB, Age 30, 86 OVR, 2 yrs left, $4.66M and $6.86M, $2.5M cap penalty

The Lions are looking to add two young, cheap starters to their team in Davis and Berry. Davis is expected to be the feature back in Detroit and Berry looks to compete with Ihedigbo for playing time at SS and take over fort him when his contract expires after this season.

The Chiefs pick up a pound it between the tackles backup for for Charles and a solid MLB to round out their defense. We are looking to win now as both of these players are aging as is our QB and some of our top defensive players like Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali.

The Chiefs take on salary and age in hopes of winning now while the Lions break in some young players and potentially improve along the way. They also have a ton of money to play with in free agency.

Paytonno1son pack1797 BigTexas18 woodsmall12 NightHawkTH32

mycaddy

Starter
Approve, but does Ameer Abdullah suck?

He's slow. I looked at that too. Davis has wheels

Super underrated by madden developers.

I hate Madden developers didnt see how good he is... He is a rookie and they didnt know after all the roster updates are done by the end of the season his overall will be at least low 80s... he started 71 inital release and is up to 78 already... Also why I was hinting at majesty to hold off starting til after at least one roster update (although I knew the answer would be no but it was worth a shot) I am heartbroken about that because to have a good back like that so young would be a huge deal playing in CFM but oh well...