League Rules and Guidelines

justoschild

Prospect
TEAM MANAGEMENT

We want users to have fun even with less than stellar teams. Because of that, you are encouraged to upgrade your stadium or look into building a new stadium. We will also allow users (potentially) to relocate. However, there will be some guidelines. Below are the processes for upgrading, building and relocating:

Stadium Upgrades

Owners may apply upgrades to their stadium at any time.

Building a new stadium

Building a new stadium will require the approval of the league's leadership and trade committee. Generally, we will want to see a realistic reason for needing a new stadium and proof that the new stadium is financially feasible (you are responsible for your team's finances. No bailouts here). To request approval for a new stadium, post a thread and tag each of the members of the league's leadership and trade committee. Include the following:

You will also need to make your case for why this is a feasible option for your team. The restrictions will not be as tight as for those wanting to relocate, but we also want to make sure you are preparing your team for long-term success. Make your case as clearly and as concisely as possible.

NOTE: First-year owners will not be able to build a stadium during season one.

Team relocation

Relocation of a team requires approval by ¾ of the league owners. Owners interested in relocating their team must create a thread (with a poll) and include the following:

You must also plead your case as to why your team should be allowed to move. Remember, you are selling this to the other owners. Most owners are going to be traditionalists and not want to see a team relocate. You will need to present a compelling argument for your case if you expect to receive approval.

**Owners must be approved to build a new stadium or relocate before initiating the process in game. Failure to do so will result in a penalty up to and including termination from the league.**

NOTE: First-year owners are not allowed to relocate your team. Relocation may only be done by established league veterans. This protects a franchise from being moved and abandoned.
I have read and agree . .

LAP1993

Prospect
Read and agree. Perfect for me. I use my given teams playbooks anyway and enjoy learning new plays. Try to keep my team as close to real life so avoid major trades. Can't wait to get started