League content

pack1797

Staff member
Hey guys. Just wanted to give you a heads up as we get ready for the new Madden season. I'm pleased to say that we have some really talented guys already in here when it comes to user content. I am not one of them, but still, they are a huge asset.

I want to encourage each of you, once you get your team, to start putting together a season preview. I understand that not all of us are as good with graphics as Kwarren3 NightHawkTH32 Paytonno1son and several others are. I'm not asking for a masterpiece. I'm asking for something to get guys interested in joining this league, and content, no matter how high quality or pretty, builds league interest.

Imagine you're looking for a league to join. You search px1 and you see all these owner's posts talking about their team. It shows visitors that we are invested in the league and our teams, and by proxy, it doesn't look half-assed and about to fold at any moment. The stability our leagues project is based on each owner's input and dedication.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you this season to help make our leagues and this site the place to go for simulation sports gaming.

Pack1797