Joining the Waiting list

Brexhennigon

Prospect
I am curious how I go about joining your league. I know about the

Name: Shane
System PS4):
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Slim_Shaney
Time Zone: CST
Typical availability (for games): Anytime (self-employed)

What was the last Madden game that you played? Last night NFC championship game (lost 17-14)
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I love madden I can play a lot of it,
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? 4 leagues not sure of the names to be honest, I mis-read the rules of one against a cpu and was banned from one game which happened to be the wildcard round, I got pissed and left. Some I just did not enjoy the community (too young) and I am looking for a league that actually has a structure to it and one that can be followed.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I have a love for the game, I thought about this back in 06 how cool it would be to have a league with 32 people and now they made it true, the best part of it is you can take a shit team and basically find out how a team would react with certain things. I love this game and very passionate about it. Win-Lose-or tie I get wrapped up in it and want to play with people that give even half a damn as me.