Jets Preview

kyswag23

Starter
jets.jpg
New York Post

New York- Football season is here for our New York Jets fans! The Jets have a new face behind the scenes with new ownership! That's right, Xavier Collins has acquired the New York Jets and says he has big plans for this franchise

"It's been a dream of mine as a child and long time JETS fan that I could be a part of this team, my dream has came true and JETS Football is back baby!" Owner, Xavier Collins

The wait is over! Fans have been waiting and I mean anxiously waiting to find out if Ryan Fitzpatrick would be resigned to the Jets organization! Wait no longer, Jets and Fitzpatrick both came to an agreement for 1yr 13million dollar contract! Sorry, Geno your time will come! With the signing of veteran running back, Matt Forte this Jets offense isn't anything to sleep on!

rf.jpg
"Oh yea, my brother is back and its about to go down!" Brandon Marshall

Jets Nation couldn't be any happier with their team and Owner, Xavier Collins for getting this deal done! JETS FOOTBALL is here and our time is now! We look forward to having nothing less than a winning season and what many fans hope for a run at the Superbowl!

Last edited: