Is it time?

bmorg90

Prospect
To have the heated debate? Which is better ps4 or xbox one? Or is everyone here a ps4 player? I would like to know everyones opinions since this is one of the most heated topics over gamers.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Never had an xbox. Played it a few times. Hate the controller. Had PS since it came out and just evolved with the times. Don't have much experience to compare it on but I stand with ps4

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I just bought and Xbox one. It has some cool features but I think I still prefer the PS4. The main selling point on the Xbox One was that it had EA Access and that is super cool. But overall the system is behind the PS4 I think.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Had the old Xbox and didn't care for it ... ps4 is where I'll stay ... The Xbox one didn't seem like it packed enough punch to compete w ps4

pack1797

Staff member
I just got an Xbox one last night. So far I'm loving it. Forgot how much I enjoyed Halo. The interface is gonna take some getting used to, but I like how the home screen is set up. Also got borderlands the had some collection for 40 bucks. So I feel it was a solid purchase. Game on!

B

BlackPaw

I have friends that have tried to convert me to Xbox for the longest time. I even had a 360 for a month but I just couldn't put down the PS.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
I could never do it. Early on (PS2) the decision was solely based on the free PSN. Then games like Motorstorm & Uncharted (PS3) kept me locked in. I could never seem to fall in love with the controller.

pack1797

Staff member
Ea access is nice. Plus I like a lot of the Microsoft exclusives. The controller has never been much of an issue for me.

Guiser98

Contributor
I think it's personal preference. I've only ever owned an Xbox. Nothing wrong with a PlayStation. Just started with the Xbox and never changed.

mycaddy

Starter
Wow. I am the only XBOX one lover here. ): Sadness
I owned xbox 360 and 1 ps3 the ps3 was basically a blu ray player and now I own xbox 1 but I just prefer the xb1 and only but games for it. Only bought the ps4 because my wife said she wanted it... So no you are not the only xb1 lover in here

Last edited: