Hello!

Spayer419

Starter
Hi, my name is Evan. I'm an avid SIM sports gamer that was the commissioner an NCAA Online Dynasty on TSO for 3 years. During that time I believe our league was one of the best run on the site - in terms of SIM play, community experience and published content by users.

Glen Cieske recommended that I join this site - and the Madden league he's in. What's next?

pack1797

Staff member
Basically, it's a simple process. Read the rules, and reply like and agree to them. All of this needs to be done in the VIP League forum. Post a connection test result, per the instructions. Post your twitch channel in the twitch channel thread. Also will need to upgrade your forum membership to VIP. Majesty will add you to a pm that will have all these links in it, but you can go ahead and get a head start. Let me know if there are any questions, or something I can help with in any way. Welcome, we're glad to have you.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to PX1! I don't have a welcome PM for VIP, just sig league as most guys start there. But the layout is similar to TSO so it should be familiar and you should be able to navigate it well. Let me know as well if you have any questions.

Spayer419

Starter
Think i'm good to go with everything, just need to join the league in game?

Question: when you play a CPU game do you need to post in the scheduling thread what time you're playing and do you have to give everyone a certain amount of notice to watch those games?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Think i'm good to go with everything, just need to join the league in game?

Question: when you play a CPU game do you need to post in the scheduling thread what time you're playing and do you have to give everyone a certain amount of notice to watch those games?

You don't "have" to, but it is preferred if you can. But often guys just jump on and play when time opens up so thats fine

Spayer419

Starter
OK, i have no problem scheduling user games like that - it's basic courtesy. But I run an NCAA league (yes still playing that), so most of the time I'm just going to squeeze the CPU games in when I can