Giants Position Change

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
I would like to move CB Leon Hall over to Safety. My current SS is more of a run support, and I would like to play Hall at that position on long passing downs since he has better coverage ratings.

Thanks for your consideration.
14572877_683424425165956_6143853498675682630_n.jpg

majesty95 BigTexas18 JerseyBorn NightHawkTH32 Burns pack1797

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I would like to see his full attributes (skills page) and see what his TCK, BSH and POW ratings are. However, he is very small for a safety. We also removed the ability to move a CB to a S automatically to prevent guys from just moving old corners to S. It could happen, but they'd have to have the size and skills of a S to do it and, unless I see something different, that would not qualify for Hall.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
I don't like the CB to SS move. It doesn't translate well. SS should be more of a run support type and are typically bigger. Hall doesn't present any likeness of a SS and therefore I am going to vote no. I'm assuming you're talking about moving him to strong safety. If you're talking about moving him to FS I would re-evaluate but it makes no sense to move him to strong safety just to sub him in for passing downs too.