Giants/Chargers Trade APPROVED

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Giants - JohnnyPersia Trade:

2017 2nd Round Pick
2017 6th Round Pick

Chargers - kyswag23 Trade (28.4 cap space, 1.02 penalty):

Jeremiah Attaochu, LOLB 23 years old, 83 ovr, 1 year remaining, 1.28 million left, 400k cap penalty

Need to know what picks overall they are. A late round pick is not the same as an early round pick. Thanks

Also, need to tag the trade committee members

pack1797

Staff member
If my math is right, tell me if it isn't, the Giants are trading the 23rd pick in the second and Sixth round for an 83 ovr olb that is 23 years old, has decent attributes, normal development, and one year left on his contract. The second rounder alone is a bit high if you ask me, but the same pick in the third round is far too low alone.

This being the case, if the sixth is dropped, I could feasibly approve for the mid to late second straight up, even though it isn't perfect. I'll wait to see other's on the committee's opinions before I vote officially.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
This trade is tough. Attachou is probably worth a late 1st or early 2nd. However, with only one year left, he loses value. Not sure how much. May not be worth a 2nd with only a year left and the possibility he doesn't get re-signed. I'll have to think on it some more.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll approve for a 2nd by itself. The 6th doesn't have much value but it's not necessary to make this even