Forza Motorsport 5

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Who else has played this? I just picked it up when I bought the Xbox One. Only played a few races so far but pretty cool. The graphics are pretty ridiculous. The handling and sliding and wheel spin is pretty crazy too. It seems pretty realistic, although I can't say the last time I took a hair pin turn at 120 MPH lol.

bmorg90

Prospect
This game is so awesome! I love how in depth you can get with modifying your own car. You can even play tag on there. It's pretty intense with some sick graphics

mycaddy

Starter
I love this game... I prefer realistic racing games. I do think Gran Turismo on the ps is better overall and this is suppose to be xb answer to Gran Turismo but my wife and daughter prefer to play Forza Horizon which in my opinion is more arcadish but I guess it is to appeal to people that do not prefer the sim style of racing...

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Really GT is better? I love Forza. Used o play GT up through 3 but haven't played since. Picked up Forza for $30 and love it.

mycaddy

Starter
Yes I have both and in my opinion Gran Turismo is much better. That and Rock band were the only 2 games I played on the ps3. The ps3 was basically a blu ray player for us... I still have gran turismo 5 for the ps3 I think GT6 is out on the ps4 but I dont have it... But Forza is truly a great racing game. If you are into Sim style racing it is great but one thing I think is cool is if you like more arcadish style racing (like my wife and daughter) they also make forza horizon GT doesnt have anything like that...