First RedZone Broadcast

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Looking at the schedule, I think Week 2 would present us with the best opportunity for out first RedZone show. This is tentative, but I am thinking Wed. Sep 9 from 8-9:30 CST. That would mean we would start the league either Sunday night (9/6) or Monday afternoon (9/7). If everything goes as planned, this would be the RedZone lineup:

Week 2 NFL RedZone
Wed Sep 9 at 8 PM CST

Game 1: Detroit ([B]BlackPaw[/B]) at Minnesota ([B]priestmvp[/B]) 8:00 PM CST
Game 2: Tennessee ([B]georgiafan[/B]) at Cleveland ([B]BigTexas18[/B]) 8:05 PM CST
Game 3: New England ([B]Colefolks319[/B]) at Buffalo ([B]Xxclaywilliamxx[/B]) 8:10 PM CST

Flex 1: Arizona ([B]danwin[/B]) at Chicago ([B]Paytonno1son[/B])
Flex 2: Tampa Bay ([B]Kwarren3[/B]) at New Orleans (CPU)
Flex 3: San Francisco (CPU) at Pittsburgh ([B]CJTHA1[/B])

Flex games will be used in case one of the three main games cannot be played. If you are a part of any of the six games on this list and know now that you cannot play that day, please let me know ASAP. If, on the other hand, you can commit to playing that day ant those times, let me know that too. Again, this is subject to change based on any potential issues that may pop up with the game that may delay us. However, if everything goes as planned, I think this is the perfect day and week to kick things off.

**NOTE: If you commit to play you MUST help us out and show up at least 15-20 minutes early and coordinate with me on who will be streaming, uniforms being worn, etc. We are presenting this to the public so we want it to go as smoothly and professionally as possible.

Also, if you are not part of the RedZone channel, please do not play your game during this time. If it all possible, we would like everyone in the stream and chatting with each other and people who happen to pop in and want to know what is going on. This is our chance to put the league on the map right out of the gate and a chance for each of you to engage possible followers for your teams and future broadcasts you will be featured on.[/USER]

danwin

Starter
I will know for sure next Friday, but I may be on vacation in Florida from September 3-7. Will let you know next Friday the 14th.

i usually don't get home from work till 7:30 est. i can see if i can work something out or if you could push the pats vs bills game out about a half hour or so that would be great.

Kwarren3

Starter
Unless I get a part time job after school starts I am good with that time. Only class that day is 2-3:15

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok, I'm looking at doing our first RedZone broadcast on THU night. Here is a list of potential games that we can highlight. Please let me know if you will be available. Thanks!

pack1797 - Indianapolis vs Houston - CPU
woodsmall12 - Seattle vs Cincinnati - CPU
BigTexas18 - Cleveland vs Baltimore - Konvict27 (If SAT is a no go)
NightHawkTH32 - St. Louis vs Green Bay - CPU
Xxclaywilliamxx - Buffalo vs Tennessee - georgiafan
CPU - Arizona vs Detroit - BlackPaw
CJTHA1 - Pittsburgh at San Diego - Glen Cieske

Most likely time would be starting at 8 or 9 PM CST.

woodsmall12

All-Star
I have cheer practice til 830 and last night w girls before they go to their dads for the weekend ... Prolly not ideal for me at this point ... If things change then I'll let ya know