First LIVE Play-By-Play

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm thinking 10 AM CST as it will lead into college football. If it runs a little over guys can still watch on their phone or PC while watching the game of their choice. We are available to actually do two games that day if possible, just don't think BlackPaw or Paytonno1son are able to play during the 11 AM CST college games.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
hey Im all good for 10cst!

But you guys don't call your game Hate Week lol. If Konvict can't roll we will get y'all in pending Payton is available. But if he can we would love to do a double header with y'all as the 2nd game.

B

BlackPaw

Hate week should be the main event! right after the appetizer...

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hate week should be the main event! right after the appetizer...

Right, but BigTexas18 has to start by 11, presumably for work, so an earlier game would have to start at 9:30. I would bet the vast majority of our guys aren't up and ready to watch a league game at 9:30, especially on the West Coast, so it would kind of defeat the purpose. I'm not sure 10 is much better but its kind of what we have to work with.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Yeah. I have to work in the afternoon so my latest start time on sat is 11am. If Konvict27 has to work I could also be available for the red zone on thursday

Well, mud on my face. Fort some reason I got excited about the possibility of hate week being a live PBP game but misjudged advance. So...

Paytonno1son vs BlackPaw will be the headliner at 10 AM CST if possible.

Konvict27 vs Ninersfan8052 could be the 2nd game if y'all could play about 11:30 AM CST?

Sorry BigTexas18 :oops:

What day?
Unfortunately this weekend sucks for me again. I have to travel back home for a wedding that is on Saturday and have to hurry back on Sunday for my fiancee's soccer game. I'm not sure how much free time I will have if any at all.