First LIVE Play-By-Play

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Based upon the schedule mentioned in the first RedZone thread, that would set up a potential for our first live play-by-play game during week 3 on Sunday, September 13 at 10:30 AM. This is even more tentative than the RedZone schedule because its a Sunday morning and I don't know if these guys have church. This is also the only user game that week we feel comfortable with. However, we would like to do a weekly live broadcast with play-by-play every Sunday morning before the NFL games. Here is the Week 3 schedule if possible:

Week 3 Game of the Week Broadcast
Sunday, September 13. 10:30 AM CST

Chicago (Paytonno1son) at Seattle (woodsmall12)

I would need both guys available at least 15-20 minutes before hand to coordinate who streams, how we are going to do the broadcast and what will be needed from each owner (allowing replays to play through, turning down game broadcast audio, etc). If each of you guys will be available then please let me know ASAP.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
That's a great move, so it sounds like its expected that no games will be played during the sunday nfl games? Unless its vs the cpu or something which is a good move bc no true fan can miss a real game for madden.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I wont be able to play sundays bc of church and the NFL till the later games are over

Just to clarify, only wondering about Sunday mornings. Expect that most of us won't want to play during NFL games, or at least while their team is playing. We can handle that later. Just want to see who is available for early Sunday broadcasts.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
BigTexas18 Konvict27 Hey guys, simulationfl is available this Saturday for our first live play-by-play game. Although next week's advance is supposed to be FRI night, we can push that back and get you guys in as our live game if you guys can play Saturday morning. Any chance at making that happen?

As a backup, if we advance on FRI night to week 6, Paytonno1son vs BlackPaw could be the live game if those guys are available.

Please let us know and we will try to get this set up. Thanks in advance for your help!

B

BlackPaw

I should be good to go, long as its before 1030 est on sat morning...