Experience Does Matter !!

Uweakmestrong

Contributor
I've been playing this madden gm for quite sometime. Every since it was disguised as NFL Gameday. I didn't like this SIM Gm at first, but I decided to try it. And much to my surprise I actually liked it. SIMS actually forces you utilize the entire field. I'm good at Madden I've won several tournaments throughout Houston. Actually had the chance to tour on the madden Bus. But of course I gotta beat by an pretty awesome scheme. Regardless of what you chumps think of my game for those I've played already, believe me when I tell you I'm coming for each and every last one of you. This SIMS gm is very challenging but I will grasp it and when I do Super Bowl is MINE. I'm 42 yrs old kid at heart I play hard, I' m sure most of you do, but not like me. I like to get beat in Madden, it actually humbles me and makes me try even harder. The truth is the last few years EA Sports has made the game easier to play for the average Joe to be competitive. Even the play books have changed along with the Defenses. I've played at least 1000 games of Madden since Madden 13 online ( I actually added it up ) and by far Madden 25 was the Shi!$$iest. Your wondering why I've wrote all this. #1 because I do what I dam well pls #2 putting the league on notice #3 Majesty95 wanted some excitement !!! #4 to piss one of you off # 5 bored ass hell at work #6 I'm 5'9 225lbs !! And I can shake my chest muscles like the Rock #7 I'm the Fantasy Champ in my league 2 out of 3 yrs I've played #8 I would do anything to be an MMA cage fighter !!! #9 I lost an full Football Scholarship at MIZZOU in 1990 ( discuss at a later date) #10 my wife is Hot and we've been married for 15yrs last but not lease YOUR WEAK IM STRONG !!!