Excel Madden Draft Prospect Spreadsheet

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So I made this spreadsheet for my own use but also thought I would post it here. This isn't perfect and it can be updated/fixed by me or any of you. If you post it here for everyone to see as hopefully this will help getting the ball rolling with the offseason coming up. They are 2 different ways to use this come draft time one is to update it with your computer and the other like me to go old school with a pen.

Take a look and let me know your feedback

2 sheets one with detailed view and one that's more simple

cnorys4 bpslm
simulationfl
BigTexas18 woodsmall12 5StarTA mycaddy majesty95 Paytonno1son kha0tikdreamz BlackPaw zbenjamin85 Spayer419 Jandy Glen Cieske Xxclaywilliamxx pack1797 dspbuckle Studley021

Attachments

• madden draft prospect - detaild.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 533
  • madden draft spreadsheet.xls
    18 KB · Views: 378
  • Madden 16 CFM_ Draft Sheet by lyric.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

mycaddy

Starter
Thanx Georgia I have all kind of notes and this is much more organized... I will use it after free agency when I know what positions I still need to get for the draft

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I have tagged a few people but didn't wanna tag everyone and oh no yall are gonna get Johnny angry and I better not draft for him since we are both in AFC

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I am gonna make another one where its not as detailed and all the info line is on one page I'll post in a few

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here is another one that's more simple with all the info on one page. I have also updated the main page.

Attachments

• madden draft spreadsheet.xls
    18 KB · Views: 97

Lyric4christ

Starter
Here is another one that's more simple with all the info on one page. I have also updated the main page.
So I am a spreadsheet fan and I took your sheet and built upon it. However, during my research online it looks like a draft board is not included in Madden 16. I planned on using this sheet as my draft board.

How do you plan on using it if a draft board is included with Madden?

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
My plan as of now is that I take the people that I have added to my watch list and fill out all that info on the detailed sheet that I have. I will monitor the draft and fill out what round and team they go to.

Madden doesn't have a draft board but it has a watch list. So it will not pick the guys on that list but it basically just saves them and makes them easier to find.. It's like the queue that you get in fantasy football drafts. Adding people to the watch list is a must and you don't want to put everyone you scouted on it just the ones you like.

If you have your updated sheet go ahead and post it here if you would like and If I didn't explain that good let me know.

mycaddy

Starter
He is on a lot of list I am sure anyone that needs a MLB (like me) I dont expect him to be around when I pick... He is the best MLB in the draft.

Lyric4christ

Starter
That's great lyric, anyway I can save it to my computer so I can add it to the first post?
yep, i wanted to leave it as a google docs so i can make updates easy. I made a ton of updates after I posted it last night. However, if you want to download a static copy you go to File/Download As/Microsoft Excel (other options available).

I have another version just for my team and I entered all my guys into it. It was great because I can now sort by any stat I want and see how they compare. It will be interesting to see how helpful this will be during the draft to complement what is already on the screen.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here is the amazing spreadsheet that lyric done I have also added it to the main and page and converted It over to the old excel program

Attachments

• Madden 16 CFM_ Draft Sheet by lyric.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 70