EA SPORTS UFC Tournaments

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was up all night playing EA SPORTS UFC's career mode and got to thinking about how it could incorporate actual users. I mean, beating up the CPU is fun, for awhile, but I've really had some good matches with guys online and that seems to be where the highest replay value is.

eas-ufc-dev-blog-emotion-in-action.jpg

I figured the best way to do that right now would be to set up tournaments.

I'm thinking anywhere from 8-16 man events. with seeding and the winners moving on. I can host the brackets and keep the standings here.

I also thought it could be fun to do for a small amount of money too (say $5 a head or so). May have to do smaller tournaments but could be interesting as well.

What do you think? Post interest here and feel free to make any suggestions. I, personally, own a PS4 and could run that tournament/league. If anyone was interested in doing an XBOX ONE league I could help set them up too.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Was thinking that we could do a league possibly too. Maybe 10-20 guys all to create a fighter in a certain weight class. Then battle to move up the ranks. Have top contender matches and title scraps! Let's do this!

Winckel

Contributor
I might have at least 1 lol maybe more. I'm thinking of starting a fb group dedicated to it. Want to join and we can go about organizing thru here and there?

iTvizzyy

Starter
ufc is my shit... i miss that league. when the new one comes out try to keep it poppin longer, if you still had that league i would still play in it to this day.

mycaddy

Starter
ufc is my shark... i miss that league. when the new one comes out try to keep it poppin longer, if you still had that league i would still play in it to this day.

Yea I would play too but the next one comes out in 2016... Not sure what part though all it says is 2016...