• Wednesday 11/4 (9 PM CST)

• Thursday 11/5 (9 PM CST)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
OK, now that we know when the Super Bowl is going to be (should be WED) we can plan for the draft. The earliest we can do it is SUN and the latest next THU. Please vote on which day will work best (you can choose two days). If you absolutely cannot make a day, post it in the comments and we will see what we can do. It is likely that we cannot accommodate everyone so we may have a guy or two that can't make it. We'll do the best we can but we have to do what we can to get the most guys there.

Most likely we will do the draft at 9 PM CST unless it is on SUN when we could do it anytime during Sunday Night Football. If SUN wins out, we will look at it then.

Xxclaywilliamxx, Colefolks319, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, CJTHA1, georgiafan, ACH_Bucks, Ninersfan8052, zbenjamin85, Spayer419, Jukemwr21, Studley021, dspbuckle, Jandy

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I picked sunday bc its the closest day and not many people have to worry about work at that time. But from a personal side nothing in my life is more important then the px1 vip draft lol.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Have to watch the JETS lose to the RAIDERS on Sunday so another day would work best for me. Oddly enough, I'm using the Jets in this league.

B

BlackPaw

Shit, always late for me. Always accommodating. Be nice if it was earlier. Monday mornings are early.

B

BlackPaw

Lol, yea I'm on the same time schedule as him. Just eastern. So it's an hour later for me.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I also would like the earlier time but it looks as if we are out voted paw. It is what it is! Johnny is ready for S2!

Status
Not open for further replies.