Connection Test

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
All members of Necessary Roughness must follow the instructions in this thread and post their connection test results. Due to the LIVE nature of this league and requiring all games be streamed, we must limit the league to only users with at least a 10 Mbsp download and ping of 60 or less.

Go to speedtest.net and click "Begin Test" (It will take a few seconds to load. Beware that the "Start Now" button is for a PC scan and is not what we are looking for). Once you click "Begin Test" the process will start. It will take several seconds so be patient. When the test is over, click "Share This Result." Click "Forum" and the "Copy" and paste the code into your reply to this thread. You results should look like this:

NOTE: If your results are lower than you expected, make sure that you are not streaming video or music and try turning off some devices that are using the internet. Also, AT&T Uverse customer, the cable boxes use 1-2 Mbps for your connection so turning those off as well can help our connection.

woodsmall12, DEEStud, BefuddledDucky, dbzhellokitty, whoa, Gold Rush!, BlackPaw, Shnoogans, Shoopdog77, phillyblitz, BigTexas18, Xxclaywilliamxx, iTvizzyy

I need you guys to follow the steps in the first post and post your connection results please. I have to have an image of the results for easy scrolling when we have 32 users. Thanks!

I'm in the middle of a move and everything is disconnected at this time will be up and running next Thursday. Earliest they could be to the new place. Sorry for any inconveniences

BefuddledDucky

Contributor
3692398137.png