Conference Round (S1)

Mark

Starter
are you keeping WR Macklin? I would trade pics or player, what do you need? I need WR or DT.

It would be nice to know how much the cap has gone up for the season.
Are you going to set a deadline for when the stages should be done for the off-season.

are you keeping WR Macklin? I would trade pics or player, what do you need? I need WR or DT.

It would be nice to know how much the cap has gone up for the season.
Are you going to set a deadline for when the stages should be done for the off-season.

Yeah, I'd like to keep Maclin. Not sure what I need, I'd have to check.

As for deadline, not sure . . .

Mark

Starter
Yeah, I'd like to keep Maclin. Not sure what I need, I'd have to check.

As for deadline, not sure . . .

You have 3 people on auto, then you and I, not sure if maj is doing anything and nobody else has checked in this evening so far. Thats 6 out of 8 owners.
Not sure how many stages there are?(I don't remember)

Maybe we pm the others and if they don't respond move to the next stage. I'm just impatient because I have this night off.

Did you resign Maclin?

Hate losing by last-second field goals the most. My weekend is ruined. NFL season is officially over for me. Only possible consolation is if the Panthers make the SB, otherwise, I don't care 1 bit about any of the other teams

Also, thanks for sending out the pms Mark. A fun off-season and anticipation for the draft could possibly salvage my football spirit before the playoffs are completely over

Mark

Starter
Hate losing by last-second field goals the most. My weekend is ruined. NFL season is officially over for me. Only possible consolation is if the Panthers make the SB, otherwise, I don't care 1 bit about any of the other teams

Also, thanks for sending out the pms Mark. A fun off-season and anticipation for the draft could possibly salvage my football spirit before the playoffs are completely over

It was still a hell of a game, I hate kickers!!

Still not bad for a new coach, with players in a new system, they should tare up the league next season.

You ready to trade D.Jackson yet? LOL. my dolphins didnt even make the playoffs, your team played tough,

Maybe in a couple hours. You gonna be able to do your FA or you want to leave that to auto pilot? Also, did you still want to complete trade for Matt Barkley?

Talking trades, what would you want for your 1st round Glen? I got 9 picks this year (two 4ths and 6ths) and want to move up. I pick 24th in the 1st - 7th aside from the extra picks

Last edited:
Alright, I gotta go to sleep before work in the morning. I'll check in then to see if we can do it tomorrow evening/night then