commissioner

Cnote

Starter
Just my opinion,but I think Walrussmuglr, kha0tikdreamz , or 5StarTA should.nomibated for the new.commish in the xb1 league...let's get this right , now fellas. I was basically done wit madden untill I found this sight . Now I feel like I felt years ago and see my rededicated to madden......EITHER GET RIGHT OR GET GONE!!!!! I have been looking at other leagues but this is the only consistent family type league I've ever seen. Why can't we put in and get this together and take some stress of majesty95 . All it will take is dedication...look at everyone that's been here and has been booted or left, good players good people. We have a great group now ,but if we stay focused on the goal at hand we won't have new owners every 10 games. Let's just get it right so we can keep it going thank you

5StarTA

Starter
I will do what I can to help. PX1 is more than just a place to play madden. Way more than that. I love logging on everyday and just chatting up with all of you. I would hate to see this all just vanish and be gone in the blink of an eye. Had no desire to buy a PS4 but joining both PS4 leagues is on my to do list because I can't get enough of PX1. I love this forum. Don't want it to leave .

Yea this site called to the inner madden and football lover of me and Imperfect611. Great to have a group of dedicated fans who respect each other and realistic football. Be a shame to lose this and I'm sure most people on here are willing to help out, firstly in maintaining the standard of play in the leagues. #MaddenFam

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Majesty will need help in a lot of areas I'm sure next year for the X1 league. So when things shakes out and I'm sure he would be able to use the help in a lot of areas

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I appreciate the thread and the offer to help from guys. Right now I'm not going to appoint a "commissioner" but I will look to delegate some things in the upcoming season. I'll get with those that have offered to help when I decide how to divvy up those responsibilities.