Chiefs: Interview 1

TylerDale90

Starter
Tonight we have a midweek report with the new Chiefs owner Mr. TylerDale.

So Mr. TylerDale, how would you grade your performance against the Texans in the first game of the season.

First I would like to say hats to my opponent Austin88. He had a comeback in mind but fortunately for us we buckled down and made key conversions to make sure we came out with the win.

The team all around did an excellent job of moving the ball when it mattered the most. We wish we could of got the run game going more with Charles, because three yards an average will not typically win us ball games. Luckily Davis took care of business when touched the ball. We didn't feed him that much but look forward to us giving him the ball next game.

Alex Smith played like a veteran in the win. We do not expect him to come out and put up Madden numbers like other players. We just want him to come out and manage the game, make key throws and sometimes key runs for like he did eariler in the week. He played with poise and did not get rattled with the Texans D breathing down his next. Smith just needs to learn how to slide next time.

Speaking of next game, Mr. TylerDale, how do you see your team handling the Broncos next week.

Well for starters we both had the same exact yards in week one. 464 offensive yards exactly so on paper it seems like no one has the edge. Games are not won by a piece of paper though. We need to come in and stop CJ Anderson. That is our main focus this week. We can not let him rush for 9 yards a carry like he did in week one. We will not survive that and I don't think anyone in the league can so we will prove this week that he can be stopped. I'm thinking he will be lucky to get at least 3 yards a carry. That is how confident I am with my D.

We will have to disguise our formations to make sure we are keeping Manning on his back foot the whole game. We can not let him heat up and pick us apart. He got sacked 3 times last game and we look to try to at least match that number.

Any new formations or plays you think you will show us in the next game?

Seriously?.... Next question.

Ha-ha. It doesn't hurt trying. Alrighty, where do you expect your team to be at the end of the season.

I come from a business background so i have a all or nothing mentality. I'm not here to pick up a few coins and say hey we tried our best. Let's rebuild or restock. We are going for the Superbowl win no matter what. I want championships. Not oh they were good that year. I want banners that say Superbowl Champions or I will not be satisfied. Andy Reid is aware of this and I really think this team can go all the way.

This is a very bold sentence.

I think you meant that is a very bold statement?

Oh, you are right Mr.TylerDale. Well regardless good luck to you in your future games and I look forward to having another interview after the Broncos game.

Thanks, ma'am.