CFA Training Center

hawkeyekid

Contributor
Dont think I can. 8-12 is probably the best time for me.

Between my 18 month old and a job promotion, Im swamped during the day.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
If you guys haven't already, download the PlayStation app from iTunes or the Play Store. You can access you PSN account, send and receive messages and even remotely control your PS4 (haven't tried that one yet).

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
DarkParadox21 was it you that said you could do graphics?

Yeah I got a bit of experience and love doing random stuff on photoshop. Here are a couple poster things I did for a league back when Undisputed 3 came out.
tumblr_m279zxzeCW1r5vdyao5_400.png

tumblr_m279zxzeCW1r5vdyao4_400.png

tumblr_m279zxzeCW1r5vdyao2_400.png

tumblr_m279zxzeCW1r5vdyao1_400.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
DarkParadox21 Awesome! Having a graphics guys always adds to the league. Here are some things I've been thinking about if you have time to tinker:

Banner Logo - We need a banner logo. Something that says Caged Fighting Alliance across. A cool font would be nice and something that will show up on this dark background.
Avatar Logo - Once you had a banner logo, coming up with a CAF logo that guys could put as their avatar would be cool. Especially if it looked cool adding their username over it.
Champion Avatar or Signature Banner - Whenever we get to having titles, I'd like the belt holders to have either a avatar or signature banner (or both) that they could use to show off their belt.
Event Poster - If you could create even posters like the UFC uses that would be cool too. Of course, we may only have a day or two in between when we announce the main event and when we fight so that could be tough.

Here are some things that I've got from other leagues that could serve as inspiration:

HKBanner_zpsbc3d28cc.png
2230.jpg
majesty95Banner_zpsc802f123.jpg

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
alright cool, I'll start working on these tomorrow. (The posters are something I do for fun usually finish them within 5-10 minutes.) Do you have any specific size you want the banner or should I just take a shot at it?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
alright cool, I'll start working on these tomorrow. (The posters are something I do for fun usually finish them within 5-10 minutes.) Do you have any specific size you want the banner or should I just take a shot at it?

The CFA banner or sig banner? CFA banner prolly 500-600px wide. Sig abou the size in the examples above. BTW, here is a CFA I created on one of those "free" sites but then they wanted to charge me $40 to use it :rolleyes:

CFA 4.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm working on editing the video from CFA 2 but I'm having some issues. I'm not sure if it is my editing software or the converter (from flv) but I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll figure it out and have it posted before you realize anything different but just wanted to give a heads up ;)

It is a little 2 quite. Chirp chirp. Setting here at work bored out of my mind on a conference call. Any one know if u can play ufc on the psp vita while away from home?

woodsmall12

All-Star
I have to test it away from home ... I can do it via wifi in my house but I have yet to venture outside of these walls to play UFC