Staff member
CFA 2: Liddell vs Glover
Saturday, July 5, 2014

POSTERR_zpsaa44e2b5.png

Main Event
Light Heavyweight

i
i

Chuck Liddell (1-0) vs Glover Teixeira (0-0)
Mitchh1988 vs Gilgamesh101
Cancelled due to fighter injury

Co-Main Event
Welterweight

i
i

Carlos Condit (1-0) vs Nate Diaz (1-0)
danwin - whoa
Fight of the Night - Knockout of the Night
Result: Diaz wins via KO (front kick) at 4:08 of Round 1

Main Card
Light Heavyweight

i
i

Vitor Belfort (0-0) vs Rashas Evans (0-0)
majesty95 - jaime509deleon
Result: Evans wins via unanimous decision

Welterweight
i
i

Johny Hendricks (0-1) vs Tarec Saffeidine (0-0)
majesty95 - Gilgamesh101
Result: Saffeidine wins via TKO (hammer fists) at 3:05 of Round 3.

Welterweight
i
i

Nick Diaz (0-0) vs Jake Ellenberger (0-0)
Mitchh1988 - DarkParadox21
Cancelled due to fighter injury

Heavyweight
i
i

Daniel Cormier (0-0) vs Roy Nelson (0-0)
Gilgamesh101 - danwin
Result: Cormier wins via TKO (hammer fists) at 1:03 of Round 1

Light Heavyweight
i
i

Phil Davis (0-0) vs Gegard Mousasi (0-1)
whoa - DarkParadox21
Result: Davis wins via KO (punch) at 4:00 of Round 1

Heavyweight
i
i

Travis Browne (0-1) vs Pat Barry (0-0)
jaime509deleon - DarkParadox21
Result: Browne wins via TKO (hammer fists) at 2:41 of Round 1

TV Schedule (5-7 PM CST)

6:45 PM CST - LHW : Chuck Liddell (Mitchh1988) 1-0 vs Glover Teixeira (Gilgamesh101) 0-0 :psbutton:
6:30 PM CST - WW : Carlos Condit (danwin) 1-0 :psbutton: vs Nate Diaz (whoa) 1-0
6:15 PM CST - LHW : Vitor Belfort (majesty95) 0-0 :psbutton:vs Rashad Evans (jaime509deleon) 0-0
6:00 PM CST - WW : Johny Hendricks ([USER=1]majesty95[/USER]) 0-1 :psbutton:vs Tarec Saffeidine (Gilgamesh101) 0-0
5:45 PM CST - WW : Nick Diaz (Mitchh1988) 0-0 vs Jake Ellenberger (DarkParadox21) 0-0 :psbutton:
5:30 PM CST - HW : Daniel Cormier (Gilgamesh101) 0-0 vs Roy Nelson (danwin) 0-0 :psbutton:
5:15 PM CST - LHW : Phil Davis (whoa) 0-0 vs Gegard Mousasi (DarkParadox21) 0-1 :psbutton:
5:00 PM CST - HW : Travis Browne (jaime509deleon) 0-1 vs Pat Barry (DarkParadox21) 0-0 :psbutton:

----------​

First Fight: Browne vs Barry. Please start promptly at 5 PM CST.
Order: Make sure to wait for the fight before you to finish before starting your match.
Duties: All fights should be submitted through the "Quick Match" feature in the game. All fights are three rounds. The player who streams the game should send the invite (indicated with the :psbutton: symbol).
Broadcast: Please end your stream after your fight is complete and you have looked at the fight statistics. We want to avoid multiple live streams going in this thread at the same time. Once the fight before you is over, you may start broadcasting and get your fight going. Please be as speedy as possible setting up your fights.
Statistics: I will be logging statistics for users and fighters. Please show the fight statistics after your fight. Also, be sure that you check "Automatically archive my broadcasts" under Settings > Channel and Videos on Twitch so that we can have vault footage for YouTube, statistics, etc.

Good luck everyone! Let's get it on!

NOTE: For those of you not on this card, it was because you did not indicate you were available. The next card will be either TUE or WED evening. Please make sure you are available (especially if you have not fought yet).
NOTE(2): When broadcasting your fights, please put CFA 2 somewhere in the title. If you choose to put the name of the game in the title, be sure to use the full name "EA SPORTS UFC." Please do not use "UFC" in the title or description unless it includes "Ea Sports" with it.

Order Now

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
danwin I deleted that because I'm going to try and get them all in one post so it is easier to switch between them. I'll get them in there tomorrow before we go live. That's why I have one of the reserved spaces. I'm also looking into some broadcast software for future broadcasts. :)

danwin

Starter
danwin I deleted that because I'm going to try and get them all in one post so it is easier to switch between them. I'll get them in there tomorrow before we go live. That's why I have one of the reserved spaces. I'm also looking into some broadcast software for future broadcasts. :)

I'm sorry, that sounds good. Is there any software that can put all our feeds together so if people wanted to watch they could just go to a page for Caged Fighting Alliance? Something where when I start my feed it would also show up in a twitch account made for the league.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm sorry, that sounds good. Is there any software that can put all our feeds together so if people wanted to watch they could just go to a page for Caged Fighting Alliance? Something where when I start my feed it would also show up in a twitch account made for the league.

No. Nothing as easy as that. I can produce something on the back end (on my laptop) and then stream that to Twitch but I haven't got to that point yet. That is something that I want to transition towards but I need to learn the software. I'll also likely not be able to do the broadcast and fight so there's that too :confused:

danwin

Starter
majesty95 Thats messed up that you can't fight and take care of the twitch end also. You could always just have people stream their matches and then put the whole event on youtube. A live event would be way cooler but at least we could get the fights out there. Hope you get it worked out so you can fight also.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 Thats messed up that you can't fight and take care of the twitch end also. You could always just have people stream their matches and then put the whole event on youtube. A live event would be way cooler but at least we could get the fights out there. Hope you get it worked out so you can fight also.

I'm doing both. I want it to be live but then I'll edit it together for the full fight card (likely with commentary). As for Twitch, it is set up to just stream one game at a time. As far as I know, nobody has really tried to do live events like this. So, we're going to be the pioneers. :D

Mitchh1988

Contributor
I'm doing both. I want it to be live but then I'll edit it together for the full fight card (likely with commentary). As for Twitch, it is set up to just stream one game at a time. As far as I know, nobody has really tried to do live events like this. So, we're going to be the pioneers. :D

hey mate, any chance my first fight can be 15 minutes later?Holland plays the world cup quarter finals till 05:00 pm, so if i can have my first fight at 05:30 instead of 05:15 so i got a little bit of time after the world cup to get ready.

Mitchh1988

Contributor
it starts in 30 minutes, so i hope you read this before that, but anyway if you can't shove it i make sure im on time, i just prefer 15 extra minutes tho

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Nevermind again I can and will stream, so all of my fights are 15 minutes later, yes?

I think so, whatever the schedule says. Thanks for taking the stream. We need the Main Event in HD :) Be sure to set your Twitch account to archive as stated and to show the fight stats at the end. Post your Twitch channel ID when you're done so I can load it onto out feed thread.