CFA 13 Sign Ups SUN 9 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
woodsmall12, whoa, darkparadox21, pack1797, supa_logi_HD, mrawesomekid, befuddledducky, dbzhellokitty, agvicious, itvizzyy, kaikai327, warren7

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
maybe no one saw it because your tags didn't work. i wasnt notified about sign ups, i just looked for it myself.

There's 14 people in this league and only 4 (with dbz not a real sign up) want to fight. Some guys rarely check the forums and don't sign sign up. I'm doing what I can but at some point, the rest of the league has to step up.

iTvizzyy

Starter
There's 14 people in this league and only 4 (with dbz not a real sign up) want to fight. Some guys rarely check the forums and don't sign sign up. I'm doing what I can but at some point, the rest of the league has to step up.
i understand, i just really wanna fight.. but look up your tags didnt work, the names arent irange, how many do we need for a card?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I saw that the tags didn't work. However, everyone is supposed to be checking the forum daily. The League Central and CFA forum's light up blue when there's a new message. There is also a blue dot next to each post that has unread posts. Sure, its easier when you are tagged. But there are ways for you to find out what's new if you are interested in finding out such things.

iTvizzyy

Starter
I saw that the tags didn't work. However, everyone is supposed to be checking the forum daily. The League Central and CFA forum's light up blue when there's a new message. There is also a blue dot next to each post that has unread posts. Sure, its easier when you are tagged. But there are ways for you to find out what's new if you are interested in finding out such things.
sure is, but how many do we need?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, we'll try again for WED. I'm heading out and won't be back for awhile. I'll post a WED sign up later (DO NOT post in this thread for WED as it will not count).

If this league is going to survive, we need some people to step up and be more active...

The funny thing is, as much as many of us complained about gil and jaime, they were the most active and the league was more active as a whole when they were here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.