Browns/Seahawks Trade APPROVED

Omletnator13

All-Star
After much back and forth, I'm going to say yes with a condition. Both of these are perceived needs by the other owner and both are a little better than their ratings suggest, but not enough for me to say it would be unbalanced. Nick Chubb has been waiting in the background for awhile trying to get his shot so it would be cool to see that.

As for the condition, the Seahawks would have to pick up another halfback before their next game or advance which ever one is first due to dropping below minimum roster requirements. Could be done by signing a guy from your practice squad to avoid using one of the 4 signings granted per season or you could use one of those signings.

Sorry, that ended up being long, but my vote is yes lol

firedup24

All-Star
I think this is a fair trade and really helps both teams. Seattle could really use an OLB to shore up the LB core and Rawls is a good back in the prime of his career. I don't see anything wrong with it either....Vote is yes.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Aarms is having to take a break due to family issues so I'll fill in for him in the meantime. I'll vote yes.

APPROVED. You can process in game