Browns ($46.4M Cap $0 Penalty) Trade QB Zac Webb
image_zpsar2ckytr.png

Dolphins Luis3250 ($15.7M Cap $0 Penalty) Trade

2020 2nd Round Pick 33 Overall
2020 3rd Round Pick 65 Overall

majesty95 pack1797 georgiafan Gubber227

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Even though I know the answer let's hear the reason behind it for both team. That way everyone knows to list it in future trades

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Sorry, can't see him being worth the top pick in both the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I know you like the Super Bowl story, but not sure that makes him worth what equates to a mid-1st round pick when he wasn't even the starter on his own team. Although he has good accuracies, his arm is only average and he has very limited mobility. I think the 2nd is enough by itself and good value both ways. I could possibly be swayed into a 2nd and 4th if that's what the others think but even that is iffy for me.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Browns have the league MVP from last year and 2x SB champion behind the helm. Webb showed his stuff in the last SB throwing for 62% 270 yards 4 TD in the SB, while the Dolphins were watching. He also threw for 80% on the season in the few games he played.

Dolphins don't have a QB.... Lol. They are willing to pay the price to get one of the best young QB's in the league.

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I think majesty brings up some good points once I really dig into his ratings they aren't as good as I expected. With it being the 1st pick in those rounds it's basically a late 1st and late 2nd.

His 61 speed and 55 agility make him a statue in the pocket. His arm strength is the biggest thing as at 89 it's only average. He has good accuracy and those can easily be improved on with his superstar development. His 2 years sitting on the bench hurts the superstar development some as its now will cost more xp to upgrade. This is a weak draft class for qbs so that plays a roll also.

I'll let some of the others reply before I vote

pack1797

Staff member
Dolphins are selling the farm here. Webb is worth the second rounder, maybe a little more. He's played solid in the super bowl, no doubt. I haven't seen him last through a regular season. No as it stands.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
As crazy as this sounds QB's just don't have much value in madden as just about everyone has a good one. This year a few more teams are looking for them, but it appears those teams will fill those needs in FA. Even when I was looking at CPU teams only 1 (bucs) had a major need at QB.

So I have to agree that's to much for the Dolphins to give up. At first I thought it would be fair then I looked at ratings closer and Webb just doesn't have a trait that's worth a mid 1st round value.

Gubber227

Starter
I guess my take isnt needed. I think it is just a little to much though. With it being essentially a late first an late 2nd I just think its a bit to much. Now he is a SS dev an if it was easier to get his arm strength up I would probably approve this one.