Bengals/Cardinals Trade

alexthagreat84

Contributor
Cincinnati Bengals - alexthagreat84 ($9.08M cap space, $2.68M cap penalty)
  • 2nd Round 39th of 2017 Ovr. value: 510
Arizona Cardinals - Outlawiskrazy ( $17.8Mcap space, $6.46M cap penalty)

• 2nd Round 52nd of 2017 Ovr. value: 380
  • 3rd Round Pick of 2018, value: unknown
Committee can you review this trade :start: NightHawkTH32 JerseyBorn pack1797 majesty95 BigTexas18

Revised the pick according to Outlawiskrazy I know you all frown on future draft pick, but let me know what you think

Thank You!!

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
The difference in value is a mid 4th. 68 points.

If cardinals had their 3rd in there the difference would be 40 points on the Cardinals side of value.

With Outlawiskrazy moving up 13 spots in the 2nd, I'd probably like to see the 2nd and 3rd. It's a. If jump and the values are better.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Thank you for taking the time to post this properly. I would agree that a 2nd and 3rd would be proper value as well.

JerseyBorn

All-Star
I'm still of the opinion that a 2nd a 3rd this year is what I'd be good with. A 3rd in next year's draft isn't the same value.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
2nd round is a huge round still. I think I'm kind of on the fence and leaning towards wanting to see the 2nd this year and third this year to move up 13 spots in round 2 of a massive draft. It's only a 40 point difference in value, and to the team moving up, I typically like to see the remainder of the value from that end which it is in that scenario. It shows you are really moving up for a purpose.

Outlawiskrazy

Contributor
The proposed trade is what I agree with so it's a no?

My second next year should be good I have a trade partner for palmer. I'm going to be rebuilding and playing a young qb.

Let me know if this acceptable if not I understand and the committee is very fair I would rather have it like this than a free for all league

Thanks majesty95 JerseyBorn BigTexas18 pack1797