Status
Not open for further replies.

asizzle06

Starter
Tigers send:
C Shea Hillenbrand

Angels send:
P Alex Colome

Angels get themselves a backup C the hits half way decent and the Tigers receive a pitcher with decent potential. Both are on minor league contracts so I don't think the financials need to be posted...

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 7.39.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 7.39.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 7.29.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 7.30.04 PM.png

Last edited:

Roggie

Contributor
Tigers accept. We have a bunch of catchers around this level for depth and I like what i'm seeing in Colome.

hunkydory

Staff member
The Tigers have tons of depth at catcher and are more than willing to spare one, but I’d like to see more return for a guy who could actually start, if need be. Colome only has 1 1/2 potential so I’m worried if you’ll actually ever get a MLB starter out of him. I’m torn of this one. I’d like to see more return for a catcher who has been pretty solid in the MLB so far.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Am I looking at this right? Hillenbrand was just signed this off-season? if so, he cannot be traded yet. I also dont think Colome offers much, if anything. Age would only come into play if there was a contract attached it it. However, I'm not sure I'd vote no. I have to know if he was just signed this off-season first

Roggie

Contributor
I'm not in game to see when the catcher was signed, but look at Colome's development. His potentials are going up. He may become nothing but his growth trend means possible player in the future.

jonahj

Starter
Not enough return for Shea in my opinion. MLB level catcher who has won a WS for a minor league pitcher who only played in AAA level once and had a 45 ERA in his time there.

ShaneM86

Starter
This is a No from me , this isn’t enough of a return for a serviceable MLB vs a guy (who is developing) but looks like a career minor league pitcher , it’s not terrible by any means , just like to see a bit more added to even it out a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.