Advance Discussion

Should we add a 4th advance during the week?

• Yes, Let's add another advance

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, Let's keep it how it is

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Hey PX1!

There have been some talks being thrown around of a 4th advance during the week. We have been rolling with 3 all along on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. If there is a good interest in a 4th advance we would move to that. We don't have a schedule written up yet, but could always get one set up. I was interested in seeing what the league thought of a 4th advance. Talk it out if you like, and please vote!

Spayer419 oBUCKNUTo dspbuckle Jukemwr21 Danperez Imperfect611 NightHawkTH32 Blackhawk375 georgiafan Luis3250 Studley021 rkjones217 Glen Cieske Jbek Xxclaywilliamxx Paytonno1son pack1797 zbenjamin85 Tigers20 blahblahyea7

Spayer419

Starter
Here's my stance: if adding an extra advance causes us to lose even 1 quality user, it's not worth it.

I do think we should have some parameters around playing CPU games quicker, so if all user games are done we don't wait for a CPU game before early advance

Jbek

Contributor
I would entertain the idea of a 48 hour advance schedule. But 4 advances a week might be too heavy a load for some of the busier folks in the league.

Definitely don't want to see any users leave

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I think I agree with spayer I would love to have a quicker advance like let Sunday be its on day advance since most of us are off that day and no NFL now. This would be done with spayer doing the advance to next week early Monday morning. But I have a feeling we would lose a few guys.

But at the minimum we need to set some rules for CPU games like "we will advance once the last user vs user game has been played if it's after 24 hours." Also people need to start saying when they think they will play there CPU game. I mean it doesn't have to be exact as that's one of the beauty of a game CPU game. Just "I will play my CPU game tonight when i get off work"

I also had something else important but I forgot it

Imperfect611

Starter
Please move advances up I am east coast and sometimes we advance so late that I can't play advance. Also this really hurt me this off season since i can't just go to bed I have to be around for advance.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Sounds like everyone is on board for moving advance time up a hour or so. It's also not just for east coast people as it allows west cost more time to play game when we advance. So in theory it should all even out

dspbuckle

All-Star
Let's make advance 4am to ruin the commish sleep schedule lol.

Jk, I like the idea of giving an idea of when CPU games are expected to be played