A plea for Hollywood

Spayer419

Starter
After a successful 10-6 season finishing inches shy of the playoffs, the Raiders' organization is finally looking bright. With young stars like Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack and Evonte Patrick in the fold, the Raiders are a very marketable team, who should be able to make consistent playoff runs for the foreseeable future. With that said, off the field, the organization look bleak.

The O.co Coliseum is a mess. Is it a baseball stadium? Is it a football field? Should it be either? Do I enjoy playing there? The answers, sequentially: Yes, kind of, probably not and NO.

The Raiders desperately need a makeover. Los Angeles desperately needs a football team. Investors? Possibly you!

Current Team: Raiders
Fan Happiness: 26
Team Success Rank: 15
Team Popularity: 12
Market Size: (not sure where to see this)
Available Funds: $11.6M
Age of current stadium: 50
Rating: 0
Happiness: BAD
Relocation market size: (Don't know where to see this or the next two without selecting relocation, but LA is obviously larger and it makes sense)
Relocation personality:
Relocation fan interest:

Xxclaywilliamxx, Colefolks319, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, CJTHA1, georgiafan, ACH_Bucks, Ninersfan8052, zbenjamin85, Spayer419 Jukemwr21, Studley021, dspbuckle, Tigers20

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll vote yes. Just be sure you understand that building a stadium adds a $2-3M per week drain on your funds. Also, even though you keep your uniforms, I think it's just default home and away. From what I've seen you lose your throwbacks. Doesn't make much sense but that's what I've seen.

As long as you understand that you might not have a ton of funds and the uniform thing I'm ok with it.

Spayer419

Starter
I'll vote yes. Just be sure you understand that building a stadium adds a $2-3M per week drain on your funds. Also, even though you keep your uniforms, I think it's just default home and away. From what I've seen you lose your throwbacks. Doesn't make much sense but that's what I've seen.

As long as you understand that you might not have a ton of funds and the uniform thing I'm ok with it.

There isn't a difference between my normal unis and throwbacks haha. And it's my understanding that the $2-3M drain is just for one season, yes? I think it'll be worth it

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There isn't a difference between my normal unis and throwbacks haha. And it's my understanding that the $2-3M drain is just for one season, yes? I think it'll be worth it

Not sure if it is just for one season. Might want o test it before committing. I was under the impression it was longer, kind of like a stadium maintenance fee.