A New Mountain to Climb

sprint42

Contributor
top+of+the+mountain.jpg

PX1 VIP League,

Madden17 is coming, and some am I so be prepared for the rise of a new warrior. I have conquered many challenges over my time in Madden, and have identified the top league on PS4 as the next one I am hoping to leave my mark on. I am not some lobby ball player who finds exploits in the game either I have had success in sim leagues winning in Los Madden and the NEFL for example. My most humble accomplishment is winning most raw skill award from the NEFL given out at the end of Madden15 so I am not worried about the skill level of the team I would possibly get or lack of it. I am interested to see how challenging the VIP league is for someone who has proven himself wherever he has gone.

On the real though that paragraph is meant for just a laugh for you guys to read. I really like what you guys are doing here, and would love to be apart of it for as much of M17 as possible. The two main things I like are your activity outside of just playing games, and of course the sim gameplay found here. I enjoy streaming, and have purchased a ps4 cameral to go along with it to add an extra flavor to the broadcast.Also have enjoyed making youtube videos about my CFM teams when I have the time, and hopefully will have more on this Madden compared to M16. I will be getting Madden 17 on release day so hopefully looking forward to get to know everyone here better over the course of Madden 17.

sprint42 aka the future champ :cool::cool::cool:

Champion.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, if you want a spot in the league, there are worse ways to go about doing it! :) Good stuff! Glad to have you here!