Can the Raiders relocate to a better situation

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
My fellow owners, I come to you today to ask for permission to relocate the Raiders. After acquiring the Raiders from the Davis family we've finally had the chance to break down the financial history and implement our own forecasting of future earnings. I know we all have had to struggle through the past recession but the popularity of the NFL is growing and we would like to continue to help the NFL expand it's reach into new markets. Our current situation is this:
Current Team: Oakland Raiders
Fan Happiness: 26
Team Success Rank: 26
Team Popularity: 15
Market Size: 9
Available Funds: 19.9mil
Age of current stadium: 50 years
Rating: 3
Happiness: BAD
Relocation market size: Unsure
Relocation personality: Unsure
Relocation fan interest: Unsure

We are so excited by our young roster. We have been improving rapidly. I feel this will by the finishing touch to our total transformation. Our desire would be to relocate to an area out west or a new young, hungry area.

Thank you.

Ercolenose djsalway sprint42 kyswag23 aarms32 RollTide9301 Jrk1d sifukeatis 27Christian27 justinkayne88 Burns alexthagreat84 Ron_Codpiece wayers50 blackpanda0528 Luis3250 DaBoyWondA majesty95 Tsmith2211 CMagoon89 Jagermeissster pack1797 jacobf LostsniperLV Ddawg009 Wolfmode88 Ninersfan8052 Tigers20 GotBigP78 JerseyBorn Thwapmastre

Ercolenose

Contributor
I think this may be a good idea but I would like to know how a new location would really help the market situation. For how unsuccessful the team has been in previous years and how unhappy the fans are due to constant losses, the team popularity is still strong. I'm concerned as an owner that the popularity of the team may deteriorate by leaving Oakland leading to less ticket sales as well as merchandise purchases.

More information on the cities available may persuade other owners approve this change request.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah I want to see what cities you are considering and what team names. The raiders are pretty iconic. Also, is a new stadium not an option?

Burns

Hall of Famer
Before I vote I'd like to know why building a new stadium isn't an option. Oakland loves their Raiders, wouldn't keeping that fanbase be beneficial to the team? Would also agree with majesty95 in wanting to know what cities and team names you are considering.

DaBoyWondA

Prospect
I think your presentation is awesome ,
Only concern is will the Raiders remain Raiders. A relocation is fine but changing original name don't know if it would look authentic..!!! Couldn't imagine the Raiders without there signature black uniforms an upgrade and a feature color would be nice though. If given permission by the committee just promise you won't change to much lol.."