2020 Video highlight thread

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So far everyone has done great with the things we have asked lately like pictures, tweeting, and posting team content. Here is another thing that doesn't take much time and we can do some cool things with. I tried to make this thread a few years back and I was the only one who posted in it. This time I have higher hopes as I have already seen Jets and Chiefs post videos on twitter.

I have recently got into make highlight videos where I put all of them together and add music and all that fancy stuff. I'm not expecting everyone to do that as I know that can be time consuming. What I would like for everyone is to start with doing 1 play per game. This will take like 2 minutes to do and trust me if I can do this then you can. If we get enough people doing this then we can do like a top 5 plays of the week or something. I think if everyone starts with 1 play per game even if its just in the games you win. Then you will get hooked on it and want to do it after every game.

Basic steps
1. After the game go to highlights and the plays it saves will have a play button beside it. Remember you can change the quarter to the default screen will only show the 4th quarter

2. While viewing the replay hit the share button and then box and it will save it to your PS4. You can adjust camera angle etc here.

3. Hit the upload to youtube and then hit trim. This is key as you will want to make sure you have the start and ending times correct to cut out all o

4. Upload the video to youtube/twitter and post the link here

Luis3250 dspbuckle BigTexas18 Gubber227 majesty95 rkjones217 pack1797 Justb3r3al JerseyBorn SMASHSMASH55 NightHawkTH32 Danperez Burns blahblahyea7

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here is my team highlights which I don't plan on posting here after the first few weeks just wanted to get the word out to inspire others

My play of the week

dspbuckle

All-Star
Jetes 14 - Rams 7 with 0:09 left in the 2nd quarter. After a run to drown out the clock the Jets noted that the Rams were not calling a time out to and were allowing the clock to run. Quick on their feet the Jets set up to punt it away, or did they? With one time out left The Jets set themselves up for a 50 yard FG right before the half, and a 17-7 lead.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I have posted 2 full highlight videos on my team page of games vs Bears and Bengals so go check those out. I did want to post the special plays here

Check out the block by the FB