2016 VIP Offensive Rookie of the Year (In-game)

Who will win the OROY this season (2106)

• QB Eric Hill

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • QB Aerion Hunter

• QB Max Jeter

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • QB Brady Washington

• WR Robey Cooper

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • HB Demetric Phillip

• WR Evonte Patrick

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • HB Kadeem Dixon / Darrell Jordan

• HB Aundre Frazier

• *Other (Please post in the thread)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
My Meathead/Homer pick is Max Jeter, but Aerion Hunter has super potential and some quality WRs to throw to. The rookie HB tandem in Tennessee has the opportunity to do big things. Not sure which one will pull away in the clubhouse as the leader though. Should be interesting to see in a few weeks where we stand.

B

BlackPaw

NO RESPECT! You will learn about Walters! He is an instant threat.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I went with Titans HB, Bears QB and Rams QB but deep down I wanted to add Broncos QB (hill) but I didn't have the guts to do so. I think he will put up monster stats and throw a lot of passes as he will be down in a lot of games in the AFC west. One of the main reasons why I picked the Rams QB was because I played with them last night and Foles was the worst starting QB I've ever played with the guy couldn't do nothing. If he made the playoffs with him there is no telling what he will do with a real QB. I played the bears this week and his QB looked good so that's prob one of the main reasons why I picked him.

This rookie of the year race is gonna be epic and I am going to start Jordan bc he has the fight for extra yards trait, 233 lbs, and I spent a 1st round pick on him. The other one will be my 3rd down back and KR.

B

BlackPaw

Yea, those Titan backs are legit. I like Jeter too, his bloodline is legit, so I expect him to do well. Anyone from the AFC west will have a fight, thats a tough division, not sure how many breakout games will be had.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The draft classes are so overrated. After one draft, the league is all about the rookies now :(

We're Winston and Mariota even 80 OVR? We've had like 10-15 80+ OVR guys in this draft...

Spayer419

Starter
The draft classes are so overrated. After one draft, the league is all about the rookies now :(

We're Winston and Mariota even 80 OVR? We've had like 10-15 80+ OVR guys in this draft...

I wouldn't say the league is all about rookies. The focus of my team is still Amari Cooper, not Evonte Patrick

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah but it will be. By this time next year it will be all about the 15 guys with 95 SPD and first or 2nd year QBs.

After going through 2 drafts I really hate what they did with rookies. Completely unbalanced.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
There are only 13 rookies at 80 ovr. or higher. Last season was 5. Not a huge issue with it. I think the issue will be as the years go on, there will be fewer and fewer players above 90, due to the revised progression.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There are only 13 rookies at 80 ovr. or higher. Last season was 5. Not a huge issue with it. I think the issue will be as the years go on, there will be fewer and fewer players above 90, due to the revised progression.

Clint Oldenburg just reported on Twitter that there is a patch fixing the draft classes in the works.