2016 Buffalo Bills Head Coach Interview

pack1797

Staff member
Buffalo Bills TV has just landed an exclusive interview with new team owner and coach Pack1797. We wanted to gauge his thoughts on the upcoming season.

Bills TV: How's it going coach? How has the transition been with the new team?

Pack1797: It's going well, considering. We came in knowing that we were gonna have to adjust to some of our personel scheme wise. We're set in several positions on both sides of the ball, so we may have to get a little out of our comfort zone as a staff. We have to coach the team we have in year one.

Bills TV: How would you rank the team talent wise in the AFC East?

Pack1797: We play in a competitive, talented division. The Patriots are the Patriots, end of story. They're never an easy out. The Jets are tough on both sides of the ball, and their new owner has shown promise in early play. They're a bit of a question mark, but I imagine they're gonna be tough. We also have to deal with the Dolphins, and their owner Tigers20 . We're looking forward to getting some more games in against him. It's nice having history in division. As far as our team goes, we have as much talent as anyone. I believe we're one of the most athletic teams, position by position, in the league. That said, we have to prove it on the field.

BillsTV: Thanks coach! We'll talk again soon.

Pack1797: Sure thing! I f#%¥ing love you TV reporters. You're about two steps above streetwalkers. See ya soon!

And there you have it, stay tuned to this forum for all the news on your Px1sports VIP Buffalo Bills and their media loving coach, Pack1797.