2-0 early in 2020!

Tigers20

All-Star
PackersNews.jpg
Wade Wolfman/Press -Gazette Media
Green Bay- Coach Tomas Single spoke to his defensive staff this past offseason and emphasized the importance of attacking the ball, forcing stops, and winning the turnover battle. Well, Packer fans I am happy to report: they listened. This 2020 defensive unit looks dangerously serious.
perry-4050845289.jpg

Led thus far by veteran Nick Perry, this smothering defensive line has taken over. In the first game
against the Vikings, during the first series, they pushed Bridgewater and company backwards and ran them through their own end zone to score the first points for the Pack this year! Perry totaled 4 tackles with 2 sacks, while Chandler Jones added a sack of his own. The Vikings never seemed to figure out where the pressure was coming from. Bridgewater was forced to make a few horrible throws, allowing this fiery secondary to finish them off. In his debut, starting SS Rayshon Morgan nabbed a pick and streaked down the field to score! Rookie CB Shawn Brown also snatched one out of the air in his rookie debut.

"We did our job. Teddy was frazzled his gameplay reflected accordingly." Nick Perry

"We played well as a unit. That pick 6 was something I couldn't even dream. I was elated, I have that ball on my mantle at home already." Rayshon Morgan

"All I can say is I'm lucky to be here. These guys are good. This is some of the best defensive training I've ever seen." Shaun Brown
PI-NFL-Hyde-Micah-INT-Jennings-Greg-112314.vadapt.980.high.96.jpg
The best offensive line in the league came to town. The simple tasks of getting stops on 3rd down, and winning the turnover battle, while attacking the ball against such a line could prove difficult. However, this Packers defensive line is arguably one of the best in the league. So what happens when two juggarnauts face off? The stronger wins. Hotshot Garret Griffin went a measly 8-23 and tossed 3 interceptions. One to star strong safety Tramon Jordan, MLB Jeffrey, and veteran CB Casey Hayward. He was sacked twice once by Mingo and Perry. The stud HB Darrell Jordan was held to only 68 yards on 16 carries. Tennessee O-Line-0 Green Bay D-Line- 1.

Packers proved to be up to the challenge in both weeks one and two. It's early in the year, but Packer
fans have lots to get loud about so far! Till next time stay mean and green.

Packers 24

Vikings 6

Packers 20
Titans 3

"We've started out well, we are gonna keep focusing on one game at a time, and not get ahead of ourselves. Every game counts every game matters and we will approach each as so." Owner Easy E

0ap3000000531686_video_cp.jpg

Last edited: