XBOX SCHEDULING/W11/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please make note of these things in addition to all of the other communications that we have sent out. Most of you are doing great at most of them but missing a few important ones ;)
  • Please post as much as info when posting to schedule to help get the game scheduled quickly. The more info you give, the easier it is for your opponent to pick a time.
  • Every game should be streamed. The Xbox logo indicated who streams. The player not streaming should send the invite.
  • All Twitch accounts should be set to archive past broadcasts. If yours is not and we go to look at game tape and it is not there, you will have at least one game vs the CPU simmed to a loss (the longer you have been here, the harsher the penalty).
  • Game results should be posted as soon after the game as possible. ONLY the winning team should submit. If the winning team has not submitted within 24 hours, the losing team should submit and PM me and Matt and your opponent and let us know. If this is not done, one or both users will have a game vs the CPU simmed to a loss.
  • Please rate your opponents honestly and fairly. Giving everyone a 5 when they did not play like a 5 helps nobody. The ranking system is to help guys improve, not admonish them. Please use it accordingly.
San Diego Chargers :xbox: Lyric4christ vs Kansas City Chiefs TylerDale90
Denver Broncos Ol'ColdToes (SIMMED) vs New England Patriots
Cleveland Browns :xbox: 5StarTA vs Washington Redskins RedSkinzHog
Tampa Bay Buccs vs Green Bay Packers :xbox: pack1797
New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys :xbox: Walrussmuglr
Miami Dolphins vs St Louis Rams :xbox: Luis3250
Buffalo Bills Ron_Codpiece vs Seattle Seahawks :xbox: bpslm
San Francisco 49ers :xbox: Rabbitsheriff vs Arizona Cardinals
Tennessee Titans :xbox: majesty95 vs Jacksonville Jags zbenjamin85
Detroit Lions :xbox: mycaddy vs Minnesota Vikings moniqx4
Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons Falconsroach7 :xbox:
Pittsburgh Steelers :xbox: Gubber227 vs Philadelphia Eagles Milhouse
Baltimore Ravens vs New York Jets :xbox: Cnote

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AT 11:00 AM CST​

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
zbenjamin85 What does your schedule look like? I am pretty free outside of during the Tar Heel game on Saturday. Just need a heads up so I can schedule it but should be able to make just about anything that works for you.

Gubber227

Starter
Milhouse

I am available today all day unless something comes up. I am available all day tomorrow also except from around 12 eastern till 3:30. Sunday I am available in the morning before work but we would have to kickoff by 9 est.

5StarTA

Starter
RedSkinzHog

I work until 8PM EST. Can play anytime after that. If we can't play tonight I'm scheduled 10AM-5PM EST on Saturday.

Just let me know what works for you!

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
RedSkinzHog

I work until 8PM EST. Can play anytime after that. If we can't play tonight I'm scheduled 10AM-5PM EST on Saturday.

Just let me know what works for you!

I can play for sure anytime that you can on Saturday tonight I don't know what time I'm gonna get home it looks like it'll be around 2200hrs PST... Which is pretty late your time if you can still play let me know or anytime tmrw is fine for me

Status
Not open for further replies.