Welcome to the PX1 Family

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am happy to announce today that PX1 Sports has added two new partners to its management team. pack1797 and simulationfl are joining me in an official capacity here leading PX1 Sports.

pack1797 has been a key figure at PX1 for well over a year and has played an integral part in the day-to-day operations of the site. Matt had already been playing the role of my partner and I am happy to officially welcome him to the PX1 management team. Matt will oversee the day-to-day league operations and allow me to focus on growing our brand and expanding our league and site offerings.

simulationfl is relatively new to the site but brings a wealth of experience and creative ideas to the team. Cam and I will continue to work together on our live Madden play-by-play broadcasts as well as look to expand our broadcasting offerings and league related content. While Cam will not be as visible day-to-day as Matt and I, we are definitely excited to bring on a new face with new ideas and one who brings as much passion to the video game industry as we do.

This is an exciting day for PX1 Sports and our members and I could not be happier with the inclusion of these two guys to help me lead the site. Our goal is to change the way people think about video games and video game leagues. I am excited to see what the three of us can do working together toward that common goal.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Additionally, I would like to welcome to georgiafan and kha0tikdreamz to the PX1 staff as they are taking on roles as forum moderators. While new to PX1, both Brandon and Erik have displayed a tremendous amount of passion for what we do and are completely bought in to what we are trying to achieve here. I am happy to have them on board and helping Matt, Cam and I as well as BigTexas18 keep order on the forum as well as helping us with some of the day-to-day tasks that help us keep things running smoothly.

simulationfl

Contributor
Spent the last few days looking over things. It's going to be an exciting playoffs and I'm happy to come in and share my knowledge with Mike and the whole crew. Sim football is the best way to play folks, I'm behind Mike on that 100%.

We're doing what the developers always envision is done with their product. A video game can only get so close to sim. By applying real, on-the-fly football knowledge and strategy during each and every game, it feels like a real game and Madden, surprisingly has minimal flaws when the user makes an effort to play around those flaws and play to win a football game, instead of playing to beat madden.

It's exciting to watch and can't wait to call more games throughout this postseason and in seasons to come...