Week 7 suspension of dspbuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
As always I am making this thread not to call anyone out but to let everyone know that they are certain things that we can't do in a sim league.

In his week 6 game vs the Dolphins instead of running the clock out and winning the game by 7 points. He kicked a field after taking a knee on 3rd down. So his next game vs the CPU Chiefs will be a sim. He will also have bench his starting QB. The HB's overall was about the same or we would have made him sit him out.

Just to make sure everyone is on the same page if the other team is out of timeouts and your able to run the clock out. You should never call a play other then kneeling the ball even if its a handoff up the middle. You should always hike the ball with less then 3 seconds to go to waste as much time as possible. I know sometimes they can be confusion about if your able to run the clock out or not.

I am going to lock this thread up but if anyone has any questions make another thread and we can help out. Because if we see anyone else do this they will also be suspended

dspbuckle Luis3250 BigTexas18 Gubber227 Blackhawk375 Imperfect611 Glen Cieske blahblahyea7 Tigers20 Paytonno1son zbenjamin85 Studley021 rkjones217 oBUCKNUTo majesty95

Status
Not open for further replies.