2013-nfl-vs-chargers-l.png
2013-nfl-vs-eagles-r.png

CPU vs Futuriistiics

2013-nfl-vs-broncos-l.png
2013-nfl-vs-nyg-r.png

CPU vs vnardella5

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Cowboys maintain their win one lose one mentality. They had a great win week 1 against NYG, then turn right around and get blown out by KC in week 2. Week 2 showed the exploits in the Dallas team. The defense created a few turnovers, but ultimately could not stop the offense of Alex smith and Jamall Charles. The big killer for the Boys in blue was the play from the QB's. Tony Romo went 12/24 161 yards 0 TD and 5 INT, then when backup Kyle Orton was brought in he ended up going 5/10 48 yards 0 TD 2 INT. Demarco Murray had the only score but still he couldn't get going. After a 152 yard game, he ended up going 15 att 50 yards 1 TD. Charles rushed for 209 and 2 TD on the day. On the year Romo is 48/104 393 yards 0 TD 7 INT. Word around the league is Chris Bullard may be trying to shop Romo to see if he can get any value for him. At the beggining of the year he said he would stick with Romo, but the chain is short now. He has been playing worse than Mark Sanchez has his whole career. Only time will tell what happened. Trading Romo wouldn't be the worst thing for his reputation, because Dallas is conflicted over Romo, most are ready to see him go. Cowboys are preparing for their week 3 game against the Rams. Cowboys ended up dropping this game to KC 34-10

Sorry majesty, some punk kids (16 year olds by the looks of it) doing some kind of stupid ass initiation rite jumped me on my way to work this morning. Had to go to the emergency room for a pretty bad cut and swelling above my left eye, and my left wrist is wrapped in a brace

The brace will probably keep me from playing games for a few days, so I'll just manage the team as much as I can from the console and sim the games until my wrist is better.

As for the kids, it was sudden and I didn't have my glasses on, so some wild punches was all I could manage and couldn't even get a look at their faces or clothes. Guys are lucky I was going to work and didn't have a knife on me, cause if they're gonna surround and assault a grown man, I wouldn't have hesitated to use it

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Damn man! That's f'd up! I carry a .45. I'd use it on kids if they wanted to jump me.

Hope you heal quick. Take all the time you need getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended).