CPU vs Paytonno1son

2013-nfl-vs-bucs-l.png
2013-nfl-vs-nyj-r.png

Blakehawk54 vs CPU

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
DALLAS COWBOYS WIN WEEK 1
DallasCowboys_zps84c03ce0.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys win the first game under new management, Chris Bullard. They open the season on Thursday night with the New York Giants. Alot of good things were shown today. First thing everyone noticed is Ernie Sims had an outstanding game. The Cowboys put their confidence in Sims with the trading of Bruce Carter, and Sims shined as bright as could be. He netted 5 tackles, 2 TFL. The offense looked strong for the boys as well. Demarco Murray pounds out 152 yards on the ground and 1 touchdown to go with it, as well as 3 receptions for 50 yards. Romo went 13/24 232 yards 0 TD and 2 INT. Joseph Randle, rookie running back out of Oklahoma St. gets 4 touches for 7 yards, and his first NFL touchdown. The boys look forward to next week's game in Kansas City and a shot at going 2-0.

DemarcoMurray_zps6a3706dc.jpg

Player of the Game: Demarco Murray
26 Rushes, 152 Yards, 1 TD, 3 Rec 50 Yards

woodsmall12

All-Star
Lions "Flash and Dash" offense out-performs the Vikings 31 to 24
Minnesota-Vikings-vs-Detroit-Lions-Spread-092912L.jpg

Matt Stafford and the vaunted Detroit offense were able to avoid the Jarrod Allen led Vikings in a battle of division rivals - Minnesota came out on fire as they drove the field on 4 consecutive pass plays and made it look easy in scoring their first TD - The newly aquired passing combination of Ryan Mallet to Greg Jennings proved to be a force to reckon with throughout the day as Jennings finished with 7 catches for 146 yds and 3 tds ... Stafford and the Lions would answer as Reggie Bush plunged in for the first of his two TDs on the day ... Bush would finish with 16 carries on 77 yds with 2 TDs which bested All World RB Adrian Peterson who rushed 7 times for 28 yds ... as the teams went back and forth into the 4th quarter, Stafford hit the newest Lion (filling in for injured TE Scheffler), TE Derek Carrier, on a 63 yd play action pass for a TD ... this turned out to be the play of the game and the Detroit Lions have taken notice and have plans to give Mr. Carrier a closer look at more playing time ... GG majesty95 ... see you in Minnesota unless you relocate before that o_O

Futuriistiics When u playin? Were just waitin on u

Sorry, I was waiting till Saturday, but I didn't see that the advance was gonna be in the afternoon, not at night. If I wake up early enough, I'll play in the morning, but if you'd like, you can advance now and I'll accept whatever result since I didn't pay close enough attention and Ill play any user games tomorrow afternoon/evening instead