VIP/SCHEDULING/W9/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Blackhawk375 my availability is iffy most of Wednesday, until later in the evening. I'm open pretty much all day Thursday by appointment. Let me know if that works.

Blackhawk375

Starter
Blackhawk375 my availability is iffy most of Wednesday, until later in the evening. I'm open pretty much all day Thursday by appointment. Let me know if that works.
I'm good tomorrow morning or later in the evening. Today is no no good. I'm at the firehouse for 24 hours. Specific times tomorrow would be:
10am to noon
6pm to 11pm
All eastern time

CJTHA1

Starter
Vandalay14 i don't know if you got my message but I have to go back to work this evening..I sent it about an hour ago so if you can play tomorrow evening let me know

Vandalay14

Contributor
Vandalay14 i don't know if you got my message but I have to go back to work this evening..I sent it about an hour ago so if you can play tomorrow evening let me know

Yep I responded in PM. No way you can play tonight? With Thanksgiving, I'm not sure I will be able to play tomorrow.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yep I responded in PM. No way you can play tonight? With Thanksgiving, I'm not sure I will be able to play tomorrow.

I would say at this point, since you guys had a time scheduled, if you are not able to reschedule, Vandalay14 should get the CPU. Let us know ASAP so we can auto CJTHA1 if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.